What is High end Branding?
High end Branding is a means of building peerless brands,
by actualising a sustainable service and product imbued with artistic character,
which is the first choice of highly discerning customers.
Value Visualisation, Content Refinement, Talent Education: By interlocking the above three pillars for high added value,
Urban Cabin Institute creates an “enhanced customer experience with an element of surprise”
using a hands-on experiential approach.
HIGH END STUDY
Serves as a committee member for the strategic creation of High-quality Inbound Tourism Services. Regularly appears on various talk shows hosted by brands and companies, as well as lecturing a lecturer at training and study sessions.
Promoting the high end market by contributing to various media and publications.
- 【article】Published an article "All-sense entertainment, future of food and national strategy Chef Hajime draws" at Forbes JAPAN Online. (22.5.12). LINK
- 【video】Released the 4th HIGH END STUDY “All-sebse entertainment to enjoy this moment now” (22.4.29). LINK
- 【article】Published an article 'How to deal with art with good taste, according to the CEO of the Watari-um Museum of Contemporary Art" at Forbes JAPAN Online. (22.4.9). LINK
- 【video】Released the 4th HIGH END STUDY “Art is an innovation that changes consciousness and creates new value” (22.3.28) LINK
- 【article】Interview article of “What tourism businesses can do to create the charm of the area for highend travelers” at Yamatogokoro.jp (22.3.11) LINK
- 【article】Published an article of “Travel is a part of life. What do highend travelers want from a trip?” series at Forbes Japan Online(22.3.8) LINK
- 【video】Released the 3rd HIGH END STUDY “Travel is a high-end lifestyle itself” (22.2.27) LINK
- 【article】Published 2nd article of “High end Lifestyle” series at Forbes Japan Online(22.2.8) LINK
- 【video】Released the 2nd HIGH END STUDY “Community becomes lively, that is the High End” (22.1.28) LINK
- 【article】Published 1st article of “High end Lifestyle” series at Forbes JapanOnline (22.1.10) LINK
- 【video】Released the 1st HIGH END STUDY “Values of the new era shaped by the concept of High end” (22.1.9) LINK
- 【video】Released digest of the 1st HIGH END STUDY “Values of the new era shaped by the concept of High end” LINK